tiistai 26. heinäkuuta 2011

Road trip

Pööh. Vielä jäi sunnuntai havainnolistamatta, joten tässä vähän kuvia. Oli tosi lämmin ja hieno päivä, eikä sateesta enää tietoakaan =D Ja me tehtiin jotain hyvin, hyvin hölmöä sinä päivänä...

Boo, I still haven`t showed you what happened on Sunday. It was a very warm day, and we did something silly that day.... Well, here`s the footage:


The day started fine with this tasty grilled chicken breast Sub =P
I felt like having a dessert, so I tried Chiquita smoothie. Yumm again ( or as I tend to say: YAMMY! Just love that word, I think I picked it from those Arnold`s Yammy donuts haha) Sorry about my boring outfit, I was quite tired and didn`t care about my look that day...
Then we took a bus and went to Mylly, it`s a department store in Raisio. I got a great surprise when I found  a new clothing store there, called Cubus. This is what I tried on, but didn`t buy - don`t know why, I think this top might have looked sooo good coordinated with something else - other white stuff, maybe...
Oh yes - after shopping for 3 hours my feet were killing me..... and then we decided to WALK HOME from Raisio! You know, it meant about 17 km  ( about 10,5 miles) long walk...
Passing Sohvamaailma - they sell couches-, and still a very long way to go...
After walking an hour the bottoms of my feet started ache more - I only had those little slippers on, yes =O I have to admit I started feel a little desperate. And no local buses pass that Helsinki highway, so we couldn`t cheat =D
So we kept on walking.... after 2 hours I saw this sign, which told us it`s only 6 km to ABC - that`s not too far from home anymore! .... But far enough to the next toilet, noooo....
Found this little algae river, oh I could have just dropped there, the weather was so warm and my feet needed a break! Too bad it was that dirty ^^ 
Oh, maybe we could just catch the train?? Jump on a roof or sthing... =D
This is the new prison of Turku. Hmm.... is it just me, or does that look comfy to you too??
Maybe we could use their bathroom...
What the hell? This odd building called Shell just bumped right at our noses. YAYAAA bathroooom and waterrrr!
After 3 hours of walking I had to get some food!! Bought this chicken barbeque panini, and oh it was ***HEAVEN***.... Wasn`t actually a fat free product, but I only ate half of it ^^ 
It was so nice to sit down, but we had to keep going, still had enough kilometres left. This bridge was such a relief, we saw Citymarket there, which ment we could finally turn away from that Helsinki road and start walking towards home....
The sun was setting already. Only 30 minutes to home, and feet hurt like hell....
Chill out time *__*
And finally.... we were the champions of a road trip.
..........................................................
..... Actually there`s still few kilometers left til home, but who`s counting anymore haha....^^

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanat vaaleanpunaset hiukset noissa yhissä kuvissa *3* (: ♥ ~

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos ^^ Joo mulla on taas vaalea välivaihe venynyt, mutta tarkoitus on päästä äkkiä eroon siitä ja palata pinkkiin.. On vaan niin piristävä hiusväri =DD

    VastaaPoista

**Comments? Yes, please!** ^_^