sunnuntai 31. heinäkuuta 2011

Another blurry weekend

Moro! Viikonloppufotoja tässä vaan....

Wazzup everybody! Just some random weekend photos today...
I had fun in Picnik again, with my friday- look ^^ (....Hmmmh that white hair suits me I think....)
But yes, I just put some pink sections in my hair - going to buy pink extensions next week, when I get the next paycheck. THEN I will FINALLY dye my hair all pink!
Look how cute polka dot purse/ bag I found! It looks like little panties haha =D I`m re-decorating my whole handbag, and in this I will put medicines and other healthy products I always keep with me ^_^
My favourite bracelet right now - I cant remember if I showed this earlier, but it`s also new anyway.
OH YESSS! Our brand new FULL HD video camera! Well, this one wasn`t actually the cheapest one, but it was clearly the best! Now we`re gonna shoot some great videos all the time, haha! ^^ It`s also very small, light and easy to use. The picture is unbeliavable steady even when zooming very close to objects. Maybe I`ll shoot some tutos soon =DD
My Saturday outfit - it has been taken very late at evening, that`s why it´s so dark. We decided to go to the city center and check out Down by the laituri - music festival. It lasted almost the whole week, and it`s one of the main events in Turku, every year.
First we were sitting by the riverside - the atmosphere was great, but the weather turned out quite cold =O We were almost freezing there!
I know, my hair looks soooo funny and stupid in this ^_^ Well, that stiff fake smile clearly gets the second place ahahaa, =)) 
Sorry about these blurry pics, I didn`t use flash or night shot even I shoul`ve. CHECK OUT that benji jumper at the night sky! God they screamed so loud, I would never everEVER do that!!
We weren`t really celebrating there as most of the people, just checking the place out. The actual festival place is a little bit further from here.
There was also this bar tent there, and the guest were such snobs I think haha ^^ We just walked by this and accidentally ended up sneaking to the festival area with large beer bags - bringing alcohol there is strictly forbidden, and they checked everybody`s bags. But there was no guard then hahaha!
And today just wondered around. Because it was Sunday, I didn`t care to dress up that much - simply black, but I did have this new dress on!
We went to check our broken car and took some our belongings in it. Now we will finally put it for sale, hope somebody buys it so we can buy a new one! *Sigh*, I still wish this would work, I miss our little street cruiser....
And finally Kake - one day he was standing still like a statue, just listening to the door ( some people were moving their things at the corridor). He looked so funny concentrated like this! O__O
Then I got on his way, and he continued staring standing on two feet ^__^ I laughed at him sooo much =DDD
Hah, noh huomenna duuniin ja niin eteenpäin. Täytynee alkaa kysellä lomastani, jonka ajattelin pitää elokuun lopussa. Päästään Kaken kanssa vähän junailemaan ja Jyväskyläänkin shoppailureissuille - siellä sain elämäni ensimmäiset ostoselämykset, ihanaa päästä takaisin Keski-Suomeen pitkästä aikaa - viimeks jouluna olen tainnut kotona päin vierailla. Mut eka edessä tylsä iltavuoroviikko, blaaah....

Tomorrow I`ll have a first evening shift at work, boring... BUT soon I`ll have a week- lasting vacation, which I will spend in Middle Finland with my family. So I will grab Kake with me and we`ll go there by train, after a looong time - I haven`t been at home since Christmas. Can`t wait.... ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

**Comments? Yes, please!** ^_^