tiistai 19. heinäkuuta 2011

Cosmetics TOP10

Moi! Nyt sitten teen tän kosmetiikkahaasteen, ettei unohdu.... En jaksa alkaa monella kielellä vääntämään, joten tää tulee sit kokonaan englanniks... ( sain muuten mun hiukset tänään!! Siitä myöhemmin...=P)

Hello! I got this cosmetic challenge from Nani Vengeance last week. Thank you Nani for this, I love challenges yeah!

 First of all, the rules....:

1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog. 
3. List your top 10 cosmetics. 

4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

I had a little trouble thinking about my top 10, cos I`ve posted my fav cosmetics here somewhere in spring - but then I thought there`s no point of doing this with a bunch of lies, so some of these I have shown here more than once, here U go... ^^
Just loaded these in random order, I don`t know which is the best... I need them all! ^^

1. Miss Dior scent - perfect for summer!
2.  Light lipstick, that pales my lips - I hate my natural lip color, too red! This one is glossy and soft, and the tone is great also =D
3. Pink hair color ofc! ^^ Love this *-* 
4. Pink nail polish - I use many colors but always come back using pink or light pink haha..
5. Facial mask by Clinique - you only use this for 5 min, and it gives little sparkles to your skin. So it peels, too.
6. I dont use much expensive cosmetics - so this one is cheap but I think it`s one of the best hairsprays I`ve used - I need it with volume. 
7. When my hair is blond, I need silver shampoo. And love this, I`ve used this for years and years now =D
8. My first make-up powder - Clinique almost powder makeup. It´s mineral powder, so it includes a bit of shine I dont like, but great product anyway! Especially in summer, when I dont wanna use liquid base.
9. After I started using gel eyeliner I never looked back - so much better than liquid ones. This one is waterproof by Mschick.
10. And the last one here is this Estee Lauder matte base product - it is transparent and amazingly makes my skin smoother and better looking after putting it on. LOVE THIS!!
That`s it then. So here are the next ones I`ll pass this challenge. I have given this for 4 people, who I dont think has been doing this yet.... Correct me if I`m wrong =D

1. PinkPink
2. Margia
3. LadyBug
4. Vivian

Have to go check my new extensions now, BYE!

2 kommenttia:

**Comments? Yes, please!** ^_^