sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2011

Home

***...Sorry, only in English today... I`m still thinking of using English only at this blog, but hmm, don`t know if that´s a good idea yet... ***

Sooo, dear cutie faces, guess who`s on holiday... finally? I`m feeling so much better after one night here, away from everything stressful. Yesterday I traveled a few hundred km away from Turku, to my childhood home. Because of my work I haven`t been able to come here for a looong time. Last time I was here at Christmas - it was 8 MONTHS AGO!!!  I can`t believe that!! I guess that`s why it feels so good to be back. Somehow coming here reminded me of everything that`s important in life - being close to nature, having good, caring people around you and listening to silence. This place gives makes me feel secured and safe - and Turku does exactly the opposite. It`s full of cold, indifferent people, who think nothing that their own good - and partying, money, superficial things. And everybody LIES to each others - I think I`ve heard more lies than truths there. That gives me the shivers. I`m also thinking stupid, superficial things there, because that place just anguish me so much. I`ve lived there for 9 years now, and just never seem to adapt there. Coming here showed me, why: I grew up here and got my principles here - I`m very loyal to them, and that`s something Turku just can`t change in me. 

Yesterday it was a very, very pretty day to travel. Enjoyed the scenery very much.... If only there would have been smart people in the train with me. A bunch of idiots played music very loud with their laptop and drank beer ( that`s exactly what I mean: just partypartyparty, nobody cares - they didn`t even ask me was that music too loud.) And I couldn`t change my seat because I had to stay at the animal wagon with Kake)
Tried to read Seiska, anyway =D That sandwich tasted so bad I couldn`t eat it, haha ^^
My parents drove all the way to Tampere to pick me, so I only had to travel with one train this time. So we had time to walk around Tampere and make some shoppings... ^_^  Hooray for shopping holidays O_O
Things I bought - this dotted bow hairband is from Bijou Brigitte...
I also found a perfect flower scarf I`ve been looking for - it`s from BB, too...
I found this boutique at Koskikeskus - it means Little Paris. Such cute clothes there!! I wanted to buy everything!! My mom is the best, she always wants to buy me things even though I`m this old =DD So I didn`t actually had to pay for anything I shopped, my mom just said they`re my birthday gifts =DD
I got this dress ( I tried on many adorable flower dresses that my mom was also willing to buy for me, but they didn`t fit perfectly so I only took this one). This dotted babydoll dress is chiffon and knitting, from Little Paris ^^
I got this top from my mom - she only wore it once at my sister`s wedding. I found it from her closet and loved it so she gave it to me ^^ i don`t know where it has been bought, but it`s soooo cuteee!! ^_^
I think I`m gonna steal these boots from my mom, too ^^ They`re a little big for me, but very comfortable, and they`re brand new. I`ll use these when we go to Jyväskylä shopping on Wednesday =D
Okay, so much for shoppings. I also wanna show you my childhood home, I think it`s the most comfortable place in the world.... And after living in that small city apartment this house feels so big. I wanna live in a real house, too, so sick of that fucking narrow, noisy place I can never call my home. Feel like a forever student living there... Moooom, can I move back home pleaseeee... =D

The living- room <3
The bedroom plushies ^^ That wienerdog is a christmas present from me a couple of years ago =D
Our kitchen - sooo cozy <3
The big oven in the kitchen - as kids we used to sit on top of it with my sister and brother; memories, memories.. *_*
It`s a very warm day again - I`m glad I had a change to come here when it`s still summer. At Christmas it was so cold I couldn`t go out at all.
There`s so many HUGE butterflies here! They`re flying around my face everywhere - once again simple little things that I used to ignore living here makes me so amazed now... =)
There`s still that sign next to front door saying our dog guards here, even Vili passed away many many years ago. It`s so cute! The upper door sign tells " Mummola" - it means a grandparents house =DD For my sister`s kids, ofc ^^
Yeah, so many things to show but this is all for now. My dad went to pick mushrooms, so that´s what we`ll eat today =P Oh, and I`m so excited of all the yummy food in the fridge - healthy food, and some great, home- cooked meals. We did buy some chinese yesterday, too, but it can`t be compared to all these foods. Ahh, I`ve spent so many hours on computer, now I think I`ll go outside enjoy the sun ^^ Talk to you soon.......... =D

5 kommenttia:

  1. The boots are cool :)
    And the house is soo cute and beautiful <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice house! But I realy wish you don't stop writing Finnish cause I don't understand English very well...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Mika: Thanks! Yes they`re SO this season, aren`t they? =)) Love to hear you like our house!<3 ^^

    Missmanga: Thank you! =) Okay I heard your wishes, and it`s good to know I didn`t write Finnish for nothing. So I`ll keep going as it is, with two languages ^_^

    VastaaPoista
  4. eiii älä ala kirjottelee vaa englanniks, vaikeaa!! :D:D (kyllä, olen laiska mursu enkä jaksa alkaa kääntämään sanoja mielessäni suomeksi :D)

    www.tahtipolya.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Jep en ala =) Ite tykkään enemmän englannista ja jostain syystä suomenkieliset tekstini ärsyttää mua haha ^^ Mut jooo, koska suomelle on kysyntää, se saa jäädä =DD

    VastaaPoista

**Comments? Yes, please!** ^_^